Friday, December 02, 2005

second day in Perth

since now i'm free, so why not come n write my blog? deepa ask me write down watever i wanna tell her when i return, but i doubt i'll remember, so just write it in the blog...if i dont remember that time, i'll see the blog....haha. ok, lets start.....what did i do today?

basically we got to wake up early, and the early is VERY early! around 5+ in the morning, n the sun is already shinning brightly over here. then we went to Yangcep to see koalas and oso the crystal cave. The koala bears was sleeping when we went there, they were so cute sad case we couldn't hug them...haih! they look like me, luv to sleep n the way they sleep look so cute n lazy...haha! n the cave was awesome, its summer in Aus, but when ur in the cave its kinda chilli....=) thats the main thing for the day, then went to the beach, it was so so so cold!! then went home, then went n play bball...haha! yea i noe, u guys must be thinking r u crazy? go aussie to play bball? haha....then had dinner, oh ya!! see how bad is my memory, we went to strawberries farm.....yum yum! n we get to go pick it on our own, bought almost a whole box....haha! ok continue the story, after dinner we had strawberries, after long time of waiting...haha! then my cousins, uncle and i went for badminton in my cousin, yang lit's skul. first time i dont sweat when i play....kinda cool. alright, gtg....the end of my trip for the day. the first day i'll write next time.....have fun in leadership camp 2moro....take care everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger cheahwey said...

I bet your Deep very 'tan kai' right now. She called me and asked if I had a bike... hehe...she must be damn frus...

12:37 AM

 
Blogger -Yeang Shin- said...

haha, wat is tan kai? so how's life? spm over!! yeepee...haha, why am i being so happy, i haven even finish spm....why is she frus?

4:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home