Sunday, November 20, 2005

Thinking...

First of all, to those who were bored so drop by to read my blog and saw no updates, i apologize for that, wasn't really in a mood of typing, WANTED TO, but felt tired to even press the keys....:D. Anyway, Whats the latest news??!!! HARRY POTTER!!! Yes, i luv it! the movie was awesome, to me la...so say it sux! but to me, it was cool...! And i think i'm going to watch it again, chen lam was asking if i wanna go or not, suba wanna watch...haha, i'll see how, financial not so good, hehe...got to save! So for the pass 5 days, wat had been going on? the truth is, i don't remember, maybe some la...i remember going for harry potter with pig and zebra then went shopping, then went to zebra's hse, and her DOGS freaked me out!!! then went home, it was pouring...*sob sob* haih....wat else happen? i eat, sleep, play the com almost the whole day, read n shit! haha.....forgive me if i'm going a bit kuku in the head =) but thats me isn't it? I had a wonderful dinner yesterday with daddy and his friends, uncle david's daughter is a psychiatrist! yea, something that i wanna be, n brian was so cute!! his only 3years old i think but his damm cute n smart! his just like every kid, couldn't sit still, hyperactive! haha.....then went back home, just in time for football...haha! Man U vs Charlton, 3-1! haha, sad case was, just as i went to the kitchen, Van Nistelrooy score! and i missed it...grrr!! then slept at 2am....sick in the head, hahaha!! ok...thats it for the last 5 days i think....

I have been thinking......
Life is short, why make myself miserable?
Life is fun if u make it fun, right?

I have been thinking......
If I can let things go, maybe i won't be thinking so much.....and that sux!
If i don't care bout things as much as i do last time, then wats the point of living right?

I have been thinking.......
If i would just listen, maybe things will turn out better....
Life is never easy as i always say! nothing in life is free, u got to work hard for it.....

*i'm just crapping*.....

~[everything is gonna change now isn't it?]~

5 Comments:

Blogger cheahwey said...

" Life is short, why make myself miserable?
Life is fun if u make it fun, right?

I have been thinking......
If I can let things go, maybe i won't be thinking so much... "

That's the message I've been trying to convey to Aaron. Don't so saddistic than can lar...

10:02 AM

 
Blogger -Yeang Shin- said...

To aaron? which aaron? by the way, how did u found out bout my blog? spm time still can come n drop me a comment, not bad wei..haha!

8:49 PM

 
Blogger cheahwey said...

I'm like, so gonna be a cool mum...
Haha... that was random...
But anyway, yes, I know I'm cool. *nods*
Haha...
Aaron Yip.
You were advertizing your blog on MSN.

2:52 AM

 
Blogger -Yeang Shin- said...

MOM? huh? blur...oh, u chat with aaron? didnt noe that, oh ya...just for a while.....didnt see u online oso....

5:54 AM

 
Blogger PIOgadgetNEERING Masters said...

Heyy.. What is all these talks about me?? and who in the world is that??? Anyway, mdm:-

I have been thinking......
Life is short, why make myself miserable?
Life is fun if u make it fun, right?

I have been thinking......
If I can let things go, maybe i won't be thinking so much.....and that sux!
If i don't care bout things as much as i do last time, then wats the point of living right?

Well, so, we're supposed to make our lives fun AND still think about the rotten past?? huh??

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home