Thursday, November 03, 2005

Why?

haih.....damm tired, just came back not long from 1u, before that was swimming in the club hse. long time didnt go for swimming, its just feel great! but kena sunburn, haihz!! y do i alwasy get sunburn!! grrr....!! Actually i was suppose to go to Terengganu with dad, but then in the afternoon he ffk me. He said his going by plane, going n coming back in the same day so there is no point of me going unless we go by car....when i was in 1U, wish i would bang on someone that i know, but guess wat, 1U is so big and all i found is Vanessa......haha! just nice at that time i was on the phone with chen lam...lol. ok, happy storys are over now sad story, actually it hasn't started, but i can feel that its not gonna be any good. just 20min ago, my cousin call, and was asking me for my uncle's number, she didnt seem friendly on the phone, and she scream at me on the phone....that was REALLY freaky! never ever heard her screaming like that on the phone before....then after like 30sec, her bro called, and said, watver my sis ask or say, dont tell anyone.. as for the rest, its only for me to know.....not for any of u to know......why must most of us in the family go thru the same thing? why can ppl live peacefully with each other? conclusion, everyone is one of a kind! I always wish watever i go thru others dont have too....eventhough sometimes i wish they do, but deep down in my heart, i luv them n dont wanna see them get hurt.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home