Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I blame no one...

*i'll continue my patrol camp story later if i got the mood la. *

why won't i wake up??!!! I mean FULLY wake up! i may lie to everyone in the world but can never lie to myself, i know that but why wont i face it? why wont my heart follow what i wanna do? why cant i just do what i promise? most of the time i fulfill the promise i made to my friends, but why cant i fulfill my promise to my dad n also to myself? this is not making any sense!!!!! to me, i'm a failure compare to others, sometimes i wonder how good is it if i can turn back time? how good if my sister is here? no matter how close ur friends are, they are still not as close as ur family, i always blame God for taking her away, but sometimes i think its a good things she left...at least she dont have to go thru pain. ppl may have what i dont, and i may have wat ppl dont...god is fair actually, just that life isn't! time can never return, and we can never chase it back. if u ask me wat good things have i done for the pass 10years, i can never answer that question, cuz i dont know....i'm always lost in the maze and can't find the way out...y? cuz i never wanna call out for help! i always tell ppl to live positive, so do i! but eventhough u dont wanna face it, its there, just right ahead...it just take u time to feel the effect. n by the time u feel it, its too late to change anything already. but life goes on, so why not live the happy way? and i always do, just that once in a while u'll breakdown n need time to stand again!

To aaron, if u just checkout the blog n saw this, read but dont follow, always follow the god not the bad, i know u can do it!

1 Comments:

Blogger cheahwey said...

You should turn on word verification.

Lotsa stuff happening during the camp eh?

Though you may THINK positive, it's important to also BE positive.
Include happy thoughts in your blog and when you read it later on, it just shows that life ain't that bad.

6:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home