Saturday, December 17, 2005

to a friend who is gone..

u may think i'm silly of typing this,since his gone, whats the point of writing right? i dont care!

i never thought that u'll mean so much to me, never thought that i'll cry for u, and the most important thing is, never thought that u'll really go do it! deep in my heart, i really wish i could scold u for being so stupid at the same time, my tears are rolling down cuz i couldn't do it! now, no one is gonna provide me sweets anymore, i'll never see u online anymore, u'll never be the first person i see online anymore, whenever i'll really down and i have no one to turn to, u'll never be there anymore to listen n oso to cheer me up....i dont care whether i mean anything to u or not, but u mean a lot to me....no matter where u are now, i hope god will bless u, i dont care wat other ppl say about u, but i never regret knowing u as a friend. eventhough we dont talk in skul, but ur there for me, always! no matter how bad my memory is, i'll never forget u in my life.....

2 Comments:

Blogger My Heart said...

whoever that miss winnie is, she must have been a hot chick, hasn't she?

hik hik...

how are u dear?
i am bac from singapore.
=)

4:37 AM

 
Blogger -Yeang Shin- said...

hey, i'll go over it. dont worry bout me. eventhough i dont believe that his gone, he'll always be in our heart. right? so how was singapore? wat were u doing there?

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home