Friday, December 30, 2005

sleepy.....

i noe i'm nuts! i cleaned my room till 4am last night......haha!! so semangat to clean my room....and i feel good about it after im done! Deep in me, i know that if i wanna get smtg done, 100% I CAN! daddy always say, we will be wat we think we are....i agree! Woke up at 8 this morning when kar mun came to the hse. then went to skul to meet water boy( siew hong) haha, jojo and the form 3s....then left skul around 1pm , in a sleepy mood....walked all the way to 14. then had lunch in Mcd. then sushi called, lets go work...haha! then went to popular to get few things then ciaoz home.....walk again, then the sky turned dark, it was pouring a little bit already, luckily reach home just in time!!! then go work after shower, until 6pm. then went n make my new glasses, im so gonna look weird!! used to see me with a frameless glass? ur gonna see me wearing a frame glass. NERD? hahaha.....then went wai sic kai in ss2 for dinner, aaron....i was just sitting on the next table, u oso cannot see me? haih......haha! then came home. nth to do.....go work again. 9-11pm. then go yam cha with sushi! haha....came back at 12. and here i am writing my blog.....*yawn* the end of story, cow wants to go to bed. work again 2moro!! then countdown to the new year!!! suddenly felt semangat to study!! yeah!! Think positive in life ppl.....u'll enjoy ur life more....:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home