Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Chirstmas!!

I wanted to write down the whole lyrics of jingle bell, but too tired to do so already. It's 2 in the morning, Christmas!! i luv xmas......sadly there isn't snow in m'sia....*sob sob* went to theo's hse this morning for christmas party, before that i was in danny's hse, slept over....went to the curve with him n his sis, before that i was at my dad friend's hse for BBQ, yummy!! haha...am i going backway? watever......haha. Its 2 in the morning, cant blame me if i'm going a bit kuku in the head. ok continue with my story, after theo's hse, i came back home to take a rest...then later the gang came, one by one.....yun hsi was feeling kinda sick, getting a bit worry of his health, but his ok now....:D then kar mun, henry, jia yuan and i went to ss2 for dinner, sushi n boon aik went back home....then we took a cab back to my hse, n walk to yun hsi's hse, it only take us 1minute.....hehe....and we were walking under the rain! haih.....how good if m'sia have snow.....that would be awesome!! oh no! talking bout snow, reminds me of that xmas song-frosty the snowman!! arrr..............i had enough of caroling. then went to life chapel church for xmas celebration. and YES!!! we had to sing again....then left the place at 10, when we were suppose to leave at 9pm, stupid yun hsi wont leave...then went n yam cha and came back home! watch vertical limit, i like the show, used to watch it with my dad, then julian called me just only, 1.50am i think, i thought it was my dad, who the hack would call me middle of the night right? oh ya, as for the ophanage story will tell 2moro....


........to be continue. hahahaha!!! Merry Christmas everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger cheahwey said...

Ooo...
adult toys store...

Why julian call you wan?
not piggy ar?

12:06 PM

 
Blogger -Yeang Shin- said...

hey martin, how did u noe bout my blog? hmmm.....haha. ya julian called me, he needed me to help him, piggy ar...its 1am, pig right? of cos sleep already la...haha!! so how r u lately? why never come online one? got time to read my blog.....dont come online..haha!

4:15 AM

 
Blogger cheahwey said...

I believe martin = spam bot

I got online lar... just appear offline most of the time ma

5:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home